Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cult Athletics LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cult Athletics LLC's web site
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of the above restrictions and may be terminated by Cult Athletics LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Cult Athletics LLC's web site are provided "as is". Cult Athletics LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cult Athletics LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cult Athletics LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cult Athletics LLC's Internet site, even if Cult Athletics LLC or a Cult Athletics LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cult Athletics LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cult Athletics LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cult Athletics LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cult Athletics LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cult Athletics LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cult Athletics LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cult Athletics LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In order to be eligible for cash prizes…
- Your account must be in good standing as of the day of your scheduled payout.
- You must post all challenge videos of you completing the necessary workouts on your profile page using either youtube or vimeo.
- Your submission video must be validated by at least one of our in house judges.
- Your video submission must be unedited.
- Your entire body and the entire weights must be in the frame at all times for your video.
All our judgments on videos are final. There is no appeal process, so make sure your score is legitimate.
Video submissions may be invalidated or adjusted without warning and after the close of the workout. Athletes submitting videos are advised to have someone strictly watching their movement to ensure each repetition meets the required standard, and that the movements are clearly captured visually. Penalties may be assessed due to an Athlete not meeting the movement standard or due to improper camera angles that do not allow a representative from Cult Athletics to determine if the standard is being met.
There are four possible outcomes in the judging of video submissions:
- Valid-Minor Penalty: results in subtracting one (1) to four (4) reps from score as needed; used for video submissions where the score needs to be adjusted by fewer than five (5) reps.
- Valid-Major Penalty: results in subtracting 15-20 percent of total reps; used for video submissions where five (5) or more reps are bad.
- Invalid: workout is rejected resulting in no score for the Athlete.
Once it is determined by our staff that you are eligible to receive a cash prize, we will notify you via email and you will have the option to claim your prize via either paypal, or via a mailed check. If you require a mailed check, a $5 service charge will be deducted from the total value of your prize. Prize amounts are given before necessary service charges from paypal. Your paypal payment will be made within 72 hours of you claiming your prize. Your check will be mailed within 5 business days of you claiming your prize. We reserve the right to deny the delivery of any prize money if it is determined by our staff that you violated any competition rules.
We do not offer refunds. In the event a pot is deemed to small to play for, you will have the option of rolling your money to the following month or series.
Have a question?